Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dawn of the Dreadfuls by Steve Hockensmith

I just finished reading Dawn of the Dreadfuls which is a prequel to Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I liked it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes the Pride and Prejudice characters and also likes reading about Zombies. You may not want to read it while eating in some parts and it has some funny parts also. I am just going to mention a few characters that aren't in Pride and Prejudice. There is Master Hawksworth who has quite an interest in Elizabeth. There is also Dr. Keckilpenny who wants to try and teach zombies to be behave like humans. Lord Lumpley got what he deserved and Jane was a good choice to give him what he deserved. I am not going into more detail than that.

My next book I am reading is Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Graphic Novel by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment